Tuesday, November 22, 2005

neglect

Abiquiu, New Mexico


I have kind of neglected this subject. I thought I'd work with it but then got sidetracked. Maybe I yet will but for now it's been on the backburner of my thinking-- even though beauty in all its diverse forms is very much what I work with and strive to have in my life every day.

Years ago I saw clearly that there were too many things vying for my time. I decided there was a simple criteria for what I would allow in. Was it true, beautiful or good? And preferably all three. Without those elements, I wasn't spending money on it or letting it through the door. Not sure I have lived up to that but I still believe it's the right idea.

Maybe what I'll do here for awhile is post pictures of beauty (as I see it) without comment. I can't really do two blogs where I am trying to 'think'.. the brain simply won't go there right now, but I could post photos that I consider beauty of the eternal type

1 Comments:

Blogger lausdomine said...

You sound - and look - like a very interesting ('old'?) lady.
I wish you well.
(I also wish to stop wishing!)
Namasté

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home